Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Dacos Technologies Rapsody 2.5" Multimedia Player 
Peter
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:22:42    Post Subject: Help with getting Rapsody RSH-250 to work Reply with quote

Thanks for your review; my unit stands still on the initial screen. It works fine as a usb drive (formatted on win xp with FAT32 and NTSF). The remote turns off/on the unit. I tried reformatting with just NTSF without success. I tried firmware recovery using this file (update-v1.36-060627-rsh250-european) without success. The unit initially blinded both the USB and HDD lights. After about 2 seconds or 3 blinks the HDD light went out. The USB light continued to blink for 30 minutes. It never auto rebooted. I'm kind of stuck. Can you help me with what to try next? I'm assuming the drive is installed correctly since it works as a usb drive. The remote powers the unit so I am assuming it works also. I used the WD Scorpio 120Gb drive you used in your review. I am wondering if I need to ask ComputerGeeks for a replacement unit or if I am missing something?
Thanks for your help

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved