Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: mobo's 
lordraptor1
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:35:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote

before buying anything from asus visit their forums and look before you buy. there are a lot of users having problems with no help from asus and no replies from them via e-mail might as well make a long distance phone call and wait for the tech to be of no help to you. because of the lack of help from asus i am upgrading my mobo to an evge 680i this month, and if i need help all i have to due is contact 1 of 5 places

1. evga (brand of the board)
2. ecs (have the exact same board no changes as evga)
3. bfg (again same exact board no change from above 2 companies)
4. nvidia (they designed the board and sold the design to the above companies who change nothing and built it just as nvidia designed it)
5. foxconn (i read somewhere that foxconn actually manufactures the boards for evga because evga does not have the means to manufacture the boards themselves)

i like the fact that out of the 3 companies that have the 680i they are all identical with no changes to the original design, put all three boards side by side and if it did not have a sticker or a silkscreen logo on it you would not know the difference between them.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved