Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: want a free bluetooth headset? Contest until month end 
FOX
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:24:14    Post Subject: want a free bluetooth headset? Contest until month end Reply with quote

alright people, I have 2 brand new plantronics 320 headsets (out of packaging headset and charger only) that i have no use for these and want to give them away....

link to the product can be found HERE

so, to get one there's two ways....

1) the first is to write a funny short paragraph as to why you need one, and try to make me laugh lol.... (there will be a vote between the admins as to which will be the winner)

2) the second way is to guess how many mb of music i have in my music folder on my hdd as of today (2/06) and you can go over so no need for the, "One dollar Bob." Grin

------------------------

so there it is... itll run until the end of the month and I'll announce the winners.... I'll ship the product and everything US only! People can enter both parts but can only win once Smile

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved