Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Dacos Technologies Rapsody 2.5" Multimedia Player 
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:14:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote

OK guys, here are your answers...

The battery pack is meant for the OTG backup feature. Meaning you can use 4xAA batteries to backup your digital camera photos, USB flash drives, etc. I don't think it is meant for audio or video playback.

When I put some freshly charged batteries in the pack and pluged it into the Rapsody nothing happened. Tried hitting the power button on the unit and still nothing. My guess is that the battery pack will not power my WD 120GB 5400RPM hard drive and needs extra power. I don't have a 4200RPM drive to try.

I looked through the manual about any meantion to the audio playback via LCD screen. I plugged in the Rapsody into my TV without the video cable. The only way where you can play audio files without the video plugged in is using the bookmark button on the remote. It remembers the last song and will resume it when you press the bookmark button.

As for the WAV playback, I had some old wav sounds from various TV shows/movies I used to use as Windows sounds. Some said unsupported, and the rest were not at the right speed...it was probably 2x too fast. It probably needs to be encoded a certain way like the divX and Xvid formats.

Hope this helps you both.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved