Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Creative Soundblaster X-fI Platinum Problems 
Dr_Pentium
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:30:15    Post Subject: Creative Soundblaster X-fI Platinum Problems Reply with quote

Hello everyone, yes i do still drop by occasionally Razz this time i need help.. (Hi Doc) Wave

I just bought a creative X-Fi plat which comes with the remote and drive bay

Now I've installed the sound card, connected the ribbon cable, and connected the floppy power connector to the Drive I/O box

Problem 1: The remote does not work. I am not sure if the remote is supposed to light up when buttons are depressed, but i read that on the I/O a light should blink when it detects a remote signal, i also went to configure it in Creative Entertainment Settings, and it said "Could not detect working IR receiver"

Problem 2: The Digital In/Out on the front of the I/O panel, when the power is on, should is see a red optical light coming out of both the in and out ports? I only see a optical light on the out port

I bought this from best buy, it was open box, i got a good deal, so that's why i need to know, if its busted i'll just go return it.

Thanks

Dr_P

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved