Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: memtest 
edvallie
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:26:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Blue|Fusion wrote:
Having a A/V program in the background does not mean he is running a scan while gaming (me hopes). AVG is pretty lightwight, and don't see why this would cause any problems while even gaming (I don't have any problems, atleast).

I would bet against it being a memory problem, and more of a malware/virus problem. As every Windows user knows, if you have unprotected websex, you will catch a virus. Case in point: my sister. I have to wipe her computer clean every 4 months or so because she refuses to take my advice and always presses the "Yes" button on sites that installs ActiveX, Java, anything so she can play some online game. So after 4 months, there are so much virii and malware on the system that it goes from a capable machine to mind-boggling slow.

Of course, I base this information on nothing and comes with absolutely no warranty Smile.

It could be a memory problem as a result of malware (which is what I would assume). CSS like to MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH on RAM, and doesn't like it when you take away its food.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved