Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: So what are you up to tonight? 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:32:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Better! Graphics aren't even in the same league, game play rocks.

Playing a fighter type is easy, playing a spell caster type is much more challenging.

I've had it since release... still playing it (wondering why I'm not playing now as a matter of fact).

Only 2 problems.

1) If you're a super hard core plays 50+ hours a week guy, you might get bored quickly. They are adding new content all the time, but it only goes up to lvl 10 right now. However in the next week or so they are upping it to lvl 12, and adding even more content.

2) No real great documentation. Because it's really a hybrid of D&D v3.5 and their own online creation, and they didn't do much documentation it can be daunting to start.

Part of the slow gain in making higher levels is that each character gains new abilities, and many gain new spells. They also have to make new monsters to support the new levels. It's been slow for some people, but the more causal player has more than enough. I only have 1 max'd character right now, some people have like 6 or 7 Yikes

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved