Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: New Proposed Video Game Legislation 
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:17:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire wrote:
That's the biggest problem with the world today, most parents do not take the time to know what their kids are doing/watching. They expect others to help raise their kids (government/technology/schools). Instead of taking the time to learn what their kids are doing/playing.

Most parents can barely use their work computers (ie, Word and Excel) so trying to use an Xboox or Playstation would be like asking them to learn how to program their VCR (and it's flashed 12:00 since 1986). As a result, you get legislative action so that the parents can try to make a more informed decision but really, they'll ignore it just like they always have only now, when they realize that GTA has hookers, they'll use the legislation to sue even more people to get more money because they were dumbasses in the first place. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

This is why I'm taking the first step in responsibility and not having children. Enough people are out there with pathetically imbecilic children that I don't feel any pressure to try to keep the species alive with my own genetically engineered, technophile kids (whom I would instill a belief in that taking over the world is necessary).

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved