Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Just bought this 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:34:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote

mrweasel wrote:
cool! Free flannel and a tool belt Grin

but where's the gun rack?

No gun rack.. PA requires long-arms to be in a secure "wrapper" (box, case, etc). Pistols will be on my hip or in the consol.

-----

renovation,

My Buick has done well for snow and stuff for the last couple years, but it's just falling apart. This new job requires me to get into places that Mother Nature forgot about, and my LeSabre just cant hack it. lol This part of Pennsylvania (Greene County) should have been part of West Virginia with all the hills, valleys, and roads that go through creeks.. Up home in Jefferson County it isn't as bad, but we get alot more snow(lake effect).

I drive through fields and right-of-ways, wet grass is somewhat like ice... ...once your tire(s) breaks loose, you're screwed. And most(80%) of 2 wheel drive vehicles are actually 1 wheel drive. lol Cant be having 1 or 2 wheel drive in a field... ..farmers get p!ssed when you tear up their property.

The only bad part about having a good 4wd is, you're alot farther out there when you get stuck.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved