Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Never use tiresplus for any car care need. 
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:55:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I can drive cause I have the factory rims on the car right now until these get fixed.

The wheels are BBS 17" rims. THe tires are 225-45/17 wheels. SO they are borderline low profile. I guess they are low profile but not super low profile.

If they need to use a different machine theny they shoudl know that and they should not be tryign to put the tire on. IF they sell the tire and say they can do it they should be able to do it.

Fact is that 2 tires were done right or close to right and two were all messed up. So I think it was user error. Some a$$ runing the machine.

They are goign to call me tomorrow to tell me what the plan is. I am going to go on tirerack to see if these rims are even offered for sale anymore, but I don't think they are so purchasign a new set may not be an option.

I have heard that the places that fix rims can do a good job but I am not sure what they can do for edge work like that where paint may be involved. So I have to talk to the guys. I don't knwo what to tell them if the fix is not goign to be perfect and the rims can not be purchased anymore. I guess I could say then buy me 4 all new ones but I doubt they would do that.

So what do I do? What would you do?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved