Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Never use tiresplus for any car care need. 
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:17:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Well when I talk to them today all I can do is ask them to stop the charge on theri end until the rims are reparied and in my hands. I made the assmuption that everyhting was ok and I paid before the guy showed me the rims.

Thinking back I should have asked right then and there to have the payment removed or not charged. but all I can do is request that be done today. They may or may not do it. If they don't all I can do is make a fuss and call the customer support number for main headquarters.

I am pissed yet at the same time what can I do. I jsut want the things fixed and if they can get that doen and have it be of high quality then I am ok with it. But I would like to not have a chage for this until everyhting is done. In reality I think they should be giving me a rebate due to the poor service.

But how does one go abotu gettign all of that. I need to ask for ceartain thigns and be firm yet at the same time I can't lose my mind and start yelling at them even if I really want to.

Good to hear that there are places out there that can do reparis to rims. Hopefully we will see if they can do a repair to the entire outter surface of a rim like that.

I jsut don't get it. The other two rims were ok. They had a few marks but they were pretty much in the area hidden by the lip of the tire so I can let those go. They were not perfect but it is not obvious unless you get super close and inspect it. But how did those tires come out fine and the others were messed up? I can understand the inside rim being a little messed up if the machine needs to get in there- but not the outside part you see.

Like I said nobody should ever use Tiresplus.

While I was there waiting to pay I heard one mechanic gettign yelled at for not wearing his safety glasses and he coudl not understand why they were needed (idiot). He did seem liek he was a moron and is probably the guy that messed my tires up. And anotehr mechanic came in and told the manager he had to call a guy back that called in to tell the place that he went to remove a nut on his wheel and the thing broke off- said the car had jsut been worked on my the tires plus location. Not sure why he was removing the wheel lug nut but for the thing to break- they must have torked the thign to the point where it had a stress failure- jsut unbeleivable.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved