Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Never use tiresplus for any car care need. 
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:54:06    Post Subject: Never use tiresplus for any car care need. Reply with quote

Jsut wanted to vent abotu my latest incident.

I had a blow out of one of my tires about 2 months ago. I had an extra set or fims and tires for my car so I put those on until I could get the problem fixed.

Well I own a 2002 Subaru WRX and the rims that the tire blew out on were BBS 17" rims that purchased from tirerack a few years ago. They are nice rims that were nto cheap.

Well long story short the tires on them were original installed by tirerack and I needed new tires cause they were fallign apart and one blew out.

So I decide to go with Yokahama DBS2 tires and I purchased them thru www.tiresplus.com. I figured they are a tire place and more, they had the tire I wanted and the best price I could find and they had a loaciton in my town.

Well I tok the rims in to get the new tires installed last night. They call me 2 hours later and I stop back to pick them up. I take a look and tow of the rims are totally messed up. I can only guess that some a$$ did nto know how to the use the machine but the area where the rim and tire meet is all chewed up and cracked/bent/chipped jsut plain damaged.

I took the guy out and showed him and he understood my issue and said the only things to do were to try to send them out to be fixed or else they woudl have to purchase a new rim. I don't knwo how the heck you can fix these rims but if it can be done I don't care as long at it looks perfect. Otherwise I want new rims but I don't think they even sell my rim style anymore.

Boy am I pissed off with this place. Now I need to call them since they have yet to follow up with me today as I asked. Granted it is noon but they shoudl be on top of this.

What gets me even more is that I paid for the tires and service already. I think I am goign to ask them to put a stop on that until this is fully resolved because I feel like I should not be paying for anyhting until the job is complete and at this point a complete job is goign to consisto of repaired or replaced rims.

DON'T EVER USE TIRES PLUS

Trust me on that.

Now what do I do?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved