Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Are you ready for some football? [fantasy football league] 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:43:06    Post Subject: Are you ready for some football? [fantasy football league] Reply with quote

OK... Time to get serious about the fantasy football league. I know we have a thread to get a preliminary idea of who wanted to play, but I want to set something up this week.

We will be using the Plus version of Yahoo's Fantasy Football. Details here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f2

There is a league fee of $124.99, which covers many great tools for drafting and maintaining your team, as well as the live scoring to keep up on your screen while you watch the games on Sunday.

I am shooting for at least 10 teams, so the cost per player will be $12.50 or less. We'll worry about collecting money later, but just want to get everyone signed up ASAP.

Those who played last year can hopefully tell you how much fun it was, and that was with a free league. Those who payed extra for the features that will be included with the Plus league can probably also tell you that they are well worth it! I know I think so!

Once we get the teams established, we will look at setting a draft date / time. We used a live draft last year, right? I propose the same for this year, and those that can not make it online at that time can pre-rank their picks to get the best possible players anyway.

There will be prizes. Last year it was for the top three, and I will shoot for that as a minimum this year, too. I don't want to commit to anything yet, as the prizes won't be handed out until January, and who knows what cool stuff I might find between now and then... As I get good stuff for prizes, I will let you know. Maybe even something for all entrants to commemorate the event... Laughing

So, post here if interested, and with any questions. Grin

EDIT :: Interested as of August 18th...

Big Bruin
Dr EvilCheeze
misty
Spire
highonv8splash
Asylum
acruxksa
jasno999
LaTech
dadx2mj
FOX

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:40:16; edited 6 times in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved