Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: BF2: Best FPS Video Settings for Competition 
Cleem
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:25:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for these tips! I recently got off an MMORPG craze and am looking to go back into FPS gaming. I used to play Counter-Strike: Source but now it is starting to feel too repetitive to me. I tried the BF2 demo and liked it, except for two major gripes:

1. I was forcing myself to be alert at all times, which resulted in major fatigue. I was not used to this coming from Counter-Strike where, after death, players need to wait for the round to be over to play again. I find that this little respite allows me to regain focus, which I didn't get in BF2.

2. I had a little eye fatigue, perhaps from trying to spot enemies. Not too sure what I can do to prevent that, but I guess it was from trying to see the contrast between the sand and the players' bodies.

Do you have any tips to help me in that regard Das Capitolin? Also, I currently have an AMD 3800+, 2 gigabytes of RAM, and a 6800GT graphix card - do you think I should tweak your settings at all? I would prefer to play at 1280x1024 as you do because that is what I am used to and prefer for the detail.

Thanks!

EDIT: Adjusted speLing to remove external hyperlinx.

Last edited by Cleem on Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:21:32; edited 1 time in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved