Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: How do you create a FORUM? Like this one. 
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:12:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. Well part of my problem is that I am in no way as technoglically advanced as all of you. I don't have the background or the knowadge base. I realyl do want to creat my own board. I want to start small but if it did work out then heck I would liek to eventually have links to larger pet stores and the such and maybe make some money from them (Advertising or via linked sales). But to start that is not my 1st goal. I jsut want to make a fun but simple borad for pet people and pet owners to talk about their pets. A place where peopel can go to get information and share information.

I understand you need a domain name and I realize you need a hosting site to put your board on. But how to find a good hosting site and how to get what you need on that site as well as gettin the board to look the way you want (I how most of it is boiler plate) is what I don't have the capability to eaisly do.

I don't mind learning but need to really figure out everyhting that is involved before I make a decision on what to do.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved