Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: How do you create a FORUM? Like this one. 
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:42:02    Post Subject: How do you create a FORUM? Like this one. Reply with quote

This is for everybody but Big Bruin himself may be the best person to answer it. How does one go about creating and operatign a fourm on the internet such as this one.

I would liek to start my own fourm for pet keeping with most of the topics being about aquariums (both salt water and fresh water).

I knwo there are lots of other fourms out there. But some are crappy and some are pay only boards. I jsut want to have one that is open to everybody and where I can have a little power in what is discussed and talked about.

I assuem that it is not easy to setup sush a board btu at the same time I also realize it is not impossiabel either. So if you guys and girls could help get me started I would greatly appreciate it. Give me direction, provide me information or point me to the location where I can read things for myself and I will do my part to get it going.

Thanks

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved