Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: pc for mainly audio listening 
DragonMaster
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:31:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know why folks keep reccomending AMD systems. you can pickup an 805 + a mobo and still have $$$ left over for RAM for the cost of an Opty165/x2 3800.

It's just a long story with me and Intel-based computers... (You love when a computer crashes after passing lots of time working on something, huh? 100% of Intel computers I used for that much time that are Pentium II and up did this to me, so I decided not to trust Intel anymore. When I compare this to AMDs, 0% lost some of my work because of a crash. AMDs and Intels I tried were used in the same conditions : At Average Joe's home, with me and my hyper-maintenance, etc.)

That means I don't even matter if Conroe is better than an AMD for the same price, I'll still get an AMD CPU. (It seems like non-sense but look at how much people buy Intels when AMDs are faster.) My last AMD starts to Intel-ize(Luckily NOT when doing important things) so I have the impression that my 2nd next computer will be a VIA C3 or Eden.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved