Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Apple iPod Nano 
Beer Moon
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 29 May 2006 02:32:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Just picked up a SanDisk Sansa 250 last week. 2GB Flash - pretty small but a bit heavier than the Nano. Non-DRM, which is the big seller for me. 20hr battery life - nonreplaceable like the Nano. Good control scheme - the software was written by the same guy who did the iPod software. It also has an FM radio, which you can record off of (why? no clue lol), and it records voice as well.

$150 for the 2GB sansa model, which also has a microSD slot! I found a 1GB microSD stick on Newegg for $45, which makes it essentially a 3GB model, for the price of a 2GB Nano - without DRM.

If you're looking at Nanos and you don't like DRM, this is the way to go. It plays MP3, WMA, and a couple other formats I think. Make sure it plays yours before you get it! Also, it will not play iTunes songs, because it's a non-DRM device. You'll have to de-DRM them to get them to work on it - and I am not sure how to do that. Don't care, either, because I don't use iTunes at all.

Also this is drag-and-drop. I'm very happy with it.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved