Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: IPOD Speaker systems? 
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:17:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Well I purchased the Sound Scale II iPod 2.1 Speaker System w/remote from overstock,. It was around $80. Went whit that cause I figured I would nto use the thing on a dail basis and I dod nto want to drop $200+ for one of the higher end systems.

Let me tell you I received this in the mail and opened the box. The sub was somwhat big, not huge but a nice size. but it felt flimsy and as I turned it upside down the speaker seemd to shift within the base. I think it is lose in there. Not sure if it is supposed to be or not.

Then I opened the sattelite speakes up and saw how super small they were. I mean I thought they would ne 3 times as big.

So I thouight what everybody would- what a piece of crap - there is no way this thing is goign to even be close to what I want.

Holy crap was I suprised. The little thing rocks. I mean it is not perfect and the sound quality is not perfect but it is dam good for an $80 syste. It is loud and does not distort at higher volume. Maybe at the highest settign but I will not listen to it at that settign anyway. The remote also rocks cause it controls volume, trebbile, bass, track, stop/play/pause, system off, ipod off, mute.

Seriously I was very happily suprised by this little system. Jsut wanted to let you all know.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved