Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: IPOD Speaker systems? 
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:37:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Well I had an epiffany last night. Was lookign at the Bose and other higher end systems. Then I thought to myself with my schedule and what not would I realyl be using the speaker system all that much. And I guess my answer is that I would use it but not enought o justify a $300 price tag. So I still want speakers and I still want a remote but I guess I am goign to look more on the lower cost end of the spectrum $150 and below.

Did see a interesting set of speakers at Best Buy yesterday. Was smaller and had to small tower like speakers (with 3-4 round speakers in each tower) and they were attached to the middle base where the IPOD sat. Above the Ipod was a LCD type screen that looks like will actualyl scroll the neam of the song across the top so it is eaiser to see and read. Was 170 bucks and I have nver heard or it or actually heard it play. Liked it but it is a lot of cash to drop on somehting I can't even hear.

Sill lookign for any input on:

1) Sound Scale II iPod 2.1 Speaker System w/remote ($80 on overstock)

2) iBlast Speaker System no remote ($55 overstock)

3) Speaker W/ Remote Control & Dock Station for iPod ($63 Overstock)

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved