Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Radio Shack is getting into the modding scene!!! 
Tech-Daddy
Rated R

PostPosted: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:44:28    Post Subject: Radio Shack is getting into the modding scene!!! Reply with quote

www.radioshack.com is getting into the enthusiast scene!

You may have seen their ads up in a few places, but it looks like they are stocking Thermaltake, Antec, CoolerMaster as their primary suppliers.

I've heard through the grapevine as well that "if you see it on the Thermaltake web site, Shack will have it online or in the stores!!!

I called, excitedly, and got a little more info from a store near me. The store stocking is in a pilot program... not every store has the equipment. But in looking at the web site, their online offerings are ramping up quickly!!!

Remember to keep Radio Shack in mind when purchasing equipment. Their pricing seems to be pretty competitive, and they are running sales to try and generate more traffic that way!! (I bought a 500w PSU which came out to 9.99 after rebates... yummy!)

I did not think about them before, but I do now. Good price comparision.

And for me, RS is local (Ft. Worth I believe) so shipping should be quick and hassle free!

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved