Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: w00t! 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:04:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote

The cable systems were sold from our parent company, the company remains doing what it started off doing-buying/selling central office switching equipment. The former owners of Adelphia now own our systems under their new company name "Zito Media". They took with them my (4) technicians, and (1) office rep. Our accountant/VP was hired on by John Regas to be an axe man for one of his other companies.

The cable systems were sold for $3.5M, but the company was in the hole $5M. The money from the sale went straight towards the debt.

Right now theres not enuff sales revenue generated to support the company. ...even counting the $45hr I bill for contract stuff and the $52hr my dad bills for his.

I had to send our warehouse guy down to Pittsburgh with a truck load of copper from our recycling dept to get fund to cover our pay checks a couple weeks ago. Good thing copper is selling for over $2.00 a pound...

Last edited by knight0334 on Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:07:47; edited 1 time in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved