Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: FS: Intel CPU/Motherboard Combo 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:40:59    Post Subject: FS: Intel CPU/Motherboard Combo Reply with quote

I will provide one of two CPUs with this deal, you decide which you want.

The motherboard is the ABIT IS7-G, Intel i865PE chipset... Reviewed here: PC Stats. All kinds of goodies on board... USB, Firewire, Gigabit LAN, 5.1 audio, IDE, SATA, SATA RAID (2 controllers), AGP 8x, 4x DDR slots.

Modifications include a large, passive South Bridge cooler, a Thermalright NB-1 North Bridge cooler, and RAM sinks on all the power regulating chips around the CPU. Well refined for overclocking!

The CPU choices are either an Intel Pentium 4 2.6C (2.6GHz, 512KB, 800MHZ, Socket 478) or an Intel Celeron D 330 (2.66GHz 533Mhz 256K Socket 478).

You will also get a cooler, the Gigabyte G-Power Cooler Pro. You will also get some sort of fan controller to tame the G-Power.

I have overclocked both processors to beyond 3.2 GHz on this board, but for the past year I have been using the 2.6C on it at stock speeds, rock solid. Even PC3200 DDR could hit 250 MHz, and you may be able to do more (but no guarantees of anything).

Prices...

The Motherboard, Cooler, Controller, and 2.6C - $170 shipped FedEx

or

The Motherboard, Cooler, Controller, and 2.66D - $150 shipped FedEx

If you need a PSU, add $20 to either deal for an Ultra Products XFinity 600W

Wave

PM me with offers or questions.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved