|Posted: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:18:18 Post Subject: Forum Rules
|Please read before posting... Failure to follow these simple rules may result in a permanent ban.
1. Do not spam the boards. The General Chat area is for discussions of most anything/everything, but otherwise please post in the appropriate sub-forum and remain on topic.
2. Do not curse in the subject line of posts. Censors are in effect for a several 'choice' words in messages, and there is generally no need for use of such language. Be creative, and express yourself intelligently. Do not be excessively crude or distasteful.
3. Any type of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, lifestyle, etc will not be tolerated.
4. Do not flame. That applies most specifically to the flaming of other forum members.
5. BigBruin.Com will not be held responsible for transactions made in the "Marketplace". Please use common sense when making a deal with someone, and be sure to check for references if necessary.
6. Only dealers listed on the sponsor page, or with previous permission from the site staff, may post their own deals in the forum. If you would like to discuss advertising, please contact me.
7. Use your best judgement when posting your private information... BigBruin.Com will not be held responsible for any potential misuse of information posted for all to see.
8. Do not pimp your site, product, etc., without the permission of the site staff. If you would like to discuss advertising, please contact me.
9. Signatures should be limited to a maximum of one image no larger than 500x250 pixels, or a total of 5 lines of text (or the equivalent combination of text and image). Objectionable or oversized signatures may be removed without notice.
10. Avatars are available in an on-site gallery, or you can link to your own off-site avatar no larger than 100x100 pixels. Objectionable or oversized avatars may be removed without notice. Please don't link to files off-site if you don't have permission.
11. As a registered member, you may periodically receive e-mails from the site regarding announcements, contests, etc... Your contact information is not shared with anyone, and is only used for internal communications.
These rules are subject to change, and most likely will...