Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: How to piss off a lazy teenager 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:47:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote

dadx2mj wrote:
I dont get why you guys have such issues with XP, I can see it with older versions but I got XP three days before it was out in the stores and have only reinstalled it like two times and it is still running fine. WTH are you guys doing to it?

It only takes an idiot 0.00001 seconds to hose Microsoft's best OS after a fresh install. lol Kids and n00bs are the worst offenders.. I've managed to teach a few kids and most of the adults I encounter what to do or not do with a PC. ...but there are others that you cant teach no matter how hard you hit them on the head with a book or hammer.

My ex from years ago, her 18yo daughter and 16yo son hose her PC every 2-9 months. However, her 12yo son is very good and learned what I taught him. He's very good about not installing crap and does try to clean up after his older siblings.

My recent ex's son will install an old copy of some file sharing/P2P app that is loaded full of spy/malware instead of getting a newer copy thats clean of it. I've told him time and time again to get the newer version if he's gonna pirate crap just to save me time. ..but no, he manages to install the same one. Bang Head

The only times I have to reinstall an OS for myself is: after I've done some creative tinkering, or I rebuild my favorites list, or testing junk software for stability, or goofing around with hardware settings, and a few other reasons. I do alot of testing on MS OS's and applications as a Beta Tester for nearly every application or OS they come up with. ..So I run into more then my fair share of FUBAR'd OS installs.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved