Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: How to piss off a lazy teenager 
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:23:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Better yet. Do what I did when my sister continuously b0rked XP on her PC and instead of coming to he aid and re-install XP, do myself and herself a favor and install some flavor of Linux.

About this time last year I got sick and tired of her with all the spyware on her pc and her nagging to me because she wouldn't take my advice to decrease her chances of it, I just got mt Fedora CDs, slapped them in, and started installing, wiping out anything she held precious (about 5 CDs ripped which she had laying, scratched, on her desk anyway. She was pissed at first, but after teaching her the basics and having a fairly strict you break it you fix it policy, she learned quickly how to keep it working. (I am only one with root pass, and do all her updates from my room with SSH Grin). Only thing she still cries to me about is not being able to play Spider Solitaire (and I always walk away laughing hysterically). One hear has passed and no need to reinstall anything yet...my plan to completely phase myself out is almost complete!

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved