Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: How to piss off a lazy teenager 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:11:19    Post Subject: How to piss off a lazy teenager Reply with quote

Laughing I make me laugh. So we have my wife's 17 yr old cousin living with us. She has for the last 2 yrs. We gave her a computer when she moved in (was my wife's system). Ever since she's had it, it's constantly breaking, and I'm having to fix it. I've already reinstalled windows like 4 times on it, replaced the HDD, NIC, rebuilt the whole thing with another spare system, etc...

AHHHHHH I'm sick of it. She just broke it again, but what looks like going to the wrong site and it gave her some nasty spyware that hosed windows.

So... today I bought her the "Windows XP All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies" and "Leo Laporte's PC Help Desk" books and told her to fix it herself. Laughing She's pissed off at me now. Tried coming up with excuses, and I wouldn't let her off the hook. Told her if she tries and get's stuck, and can tell me what she tried, I'll help nudge her in the right direction.

$20 says when she graduates in June and goes back to California she won't have touched her computer.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved