Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: RaidMax X1 ATX Gaming Case 
flyjar
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:32:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote

hawk_eye wrote:
Hey - I have the NZ version of the X1 case, and I have a problem with my front dial... everything is working fine, but for some reason my fan icon is not lighting up or working at all... I presume this is because it is not plugged in. Can someone run me through exactly what wires to look for, and where to plug them in?

I'm not a computer builder, so try not to confuse me with computer terms Grin Any help would be appreciated Smile

And - feel free to add me to msn or email me, just tell me who you are and what forum your from. Cheers, Ben

Me too. After fruitless searching, this forum seems to have the most information at least.

I've read that you need a 3 wire fan, which I plan on purchasing tonight. But then after that how exactly do you hook it up? Do I simply connect the fan to that? Does the fan get power from that?

I have this connector (second from the right):

Do I connect to that adapter then connect the fan to that? I'm very confused. Raidmax still hasn't answered my emails. Bang Head

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved