Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Woot! ipod... 
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:31:42    Post Subject: Woot! ipod... Reply with quote

Ok...so 2 years ago i purchased a 1st gen 5gb iPod on ebay, for 150$ it has served me well...but last night a freind of mine offered to sell me a 20gb 3rd gen ipod for 50$ he said it wasnt working...and that he had reformatted it and such...so i plug it into my pc...do a fat 32 reformat, then use the ipod reformat tool i format it to ipod factory settings and viola...it works...so now i have a 20gb ipod W/ iTrip for 50$...i am pretty pleased with myself...

I also have a u2 ipod dissasembled in my room...a kid at school apearantly thrashed it and asked me to fix it...i pop off the back cover and find lint, crumbs, physical damage, ripped hard drive cable, and a fully corrupt harddrive...if it wasnt for the ripped hdd cable i would put my 20gb hdd in that case...for you ipod buffs that understand how ipods are constructed you would be saying just replace the cable...however it is broken at the board...the actual connector is half ripped off.

so i have 3 ipods in my room 2 of wich are mine and one of wich will be a nice u2 paperweight...

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved