Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Thermaltake Tai-Chi Super Tower Chassis 
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:56:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I will concede that putting the screws in are a bit of a pain. That's due to there being no support for the individual 5.25 drives, so you have to hold them up, at the same time as holding them at the proper place for the holes to line up. So I think I know what you mean. Didn't encounter that issue the first time I built a system in this case, but recently I decided to swap my cases around, and did encounter this.

I'll recheck the area around the PSU, dont' remember anything and didn't notice anything when I installed a new psu for testing. But never know, could have missed it Smile

Like you, I really like the case once it's put together. I swapped my full tower cases just because I want this case to be in use for a long time, which can't be my main system, but I change it testing various cases over time. So for now, my main system is back in the Thermaltake Shark Smile

Not sure about the watercooling, I've only looked at one water cooling unit. Not really a big fan on water cooling as the results of the one unit I tried didn't get spectactular results. I would think that narrower tubes would mean less water flow, and less of a cooling capacity. Could be wrong of course, never know.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved