Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Thermaltake Tai-Chi Super Tower Chassis 
kevlong
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 05:17:18    Post Subject: ! Reply with quote

In fairness there were no killer edges just a few, up around the top of the case, (when trying to get the PSU fitted) that felt a little rough.
The screw situation - I don't know? I'm sure that you have a large collection of screws, nuts and bolts that you have accumulated over time - I just had a problem with a couple of my new HDD screw holes that only seemed to be satisfied by resorting to the above mentioned screw box!
On the fan front, I'm not happy with the noise from either the front or rear fans and I think I will replace them both in time.

I'll reiterate that once it was put together it is a good performing case with my CPU temps reduced by 10c over the stock heatsink.

I would like my next foray into watercooling to include my graphics card, but I'm unsure that adding the card in-line with the standard pump, etc will be possible? There seems to be a lot of discussion around about the narrow tubes and low flow pump that Thermaltake use? I've also read that a better approach is to split the pipes between the CPU and GPU but that requires even more pump capacity?

kevlong

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved