Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Thermaltake Tai-Chi Super Tower Chassis 
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:11:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback.

It is a bit of a pain to move around if you have it on a counter, mine is. It definetly is annoying about the front door and the narrow side panel door, hard to get things perfectly flush. Once it's all setup and running, it's not a problem, unless of course you have a tendancy to get into your case a lot (which I do constantly).

Odd about the edges, all of mine were smoothed, and didn't allow for any "accidental" cuts. Where were yours not smoothed? i want to verify that I didn't miss a spot.

Again, not sure about the issue you had with the thumbscrews. They worked perfectly for me

The rear tool-less clips remain the biggest sore point on about every case I've looked at. Most have one or two things that coudl be changed to make it really nice. These are nicer than most because they did take into account the various card heights, and widths. Unfortunately not all are the same or can be taken into account when manufacturing the slots. I personally would prefer a little "nipple" to go into the screw slot for stability, instead of the little bracket support.

Bummer about your front fan, it does sound like it might be a little faulty. Tried removing and reconnecting it? Could be one of the cables in the way.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved