Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: 711 Trip 
edvallie
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:13:54    Post Subject: 711 Trip Reply with quote

In case any of you haven't noticed, 711's carry bawls now. (Friggin YAY!) Anywho, because of that my addiction to them is stronger than ever. So tonight I go to pick one up to enjoy with my thursday night gaming, and I decide not to go to my usual 711. (There are 3 within a mile or two from my house). I go up to pay for them and the guy there asks for my ID. I figured he thought it was an alcoholic beverage, it's not that hard of a mistake to make. So I try explaining to him its non-alcohol, and he tells me he won't sell it to me unless Im 18, because it's a high caffiene drink. Yikes I couldn't believe it!!! Am I right to assume that this guy was out of his mind, or could there actually be some stipulation that most people ignore?

Anyway, thought it was funny/I'd share. Rest assured, I went to another 711 and quenched my caffiene addiction there.

Razz

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved