Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Groups sue California over minors video game ban 
Murdock[NJLP]
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:28:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Dah...Thanks man.

Uh no. They don't create them. But I do think there is something to the idea that about desensitizing. I mean...I LOVE my game... Don't even THINK about taking away my games! Seriously! If I want to play it then I should be allowed to play it. But I tell ya, there is some stuff that I have seen that I wish I could un-see.

Too late.

Now come on...I'm not talking about 15 year olds, I'm not even talking about 10 year olds. To make your point, age really isn't that important. I guess what I'm talking about are the kids that lose sight of the fact that its JUST A GAME! I think there are some kids out there that lose site of the real world and the fact that the real world has consequences.

I was the first to laugh my a$$ off at the reports that those school shooters learned their skillz playing DOOM. If you can target with MOUSE, you can't all of the sudden shoot a semi-automatic rifle.

I mean I'm sure that there are several school shooters out there that have never touched a computer.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved