Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Groups sue California over minors video game ban 
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:13:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Not all kids that grow up with violent games/movies grow up to be killers, or even have any violent tendencies.

Hell, the first movie I remember seeing is the Exorcist. I was pretty young when I saw Amittyville Horror, Evil Dead, and many other horror films. I grew up watching any movie I wanted (that didn't involve large amounts sex).

Played all kinds of games from the time I was 8years old, and still play them now at 33years old.

I'm certainly not violent, or a danger to society.

People raise their kids with proper morals, and teach them right from wrong, there is no reason kids should be able to play the games if they are well adjusted.

Raising my son (who is 9years old now) has shown me many differences in how parents raise their children. I set the rules from day 1 and never deviated from them. He does something wrong, he get's punished. Now at 9years old, he punishes himself. Because he KNOWS what he did was wrong, and has to pay the concequences. On Monday after school, before I checked my email he went into his room and took out the harddrive from his computer and brought it to me. Knowing he was going to be in trouble when I checked email from his teacher because he didn't do his homework.

I will allow him to watch almost any movie, or play any game. Providing I'm there to monitor it with him.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved