Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Codegen Group Briza-97 Mid Tower ATX Case 
TheDawsonator
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:28:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Folks,
I have recently built a PC gaming PC using this case. I myself use the previous version of the same case design.
I have to say that the review was 100% accurate in it's assessment.
I first used the Codegen style case about 2 years ago, the differences are slight, however the older, regardless of it's non-tool-less design, wins in my books.
It offers dual 80mm fans at the front as opposed to one on the Briza-97 and the metal used is a little less flimsy.
One thing I noticed that was not mentioned in the review was the 'Dust Factor' (ok ... correct me if I'm wrong) .... The dust catches do their jobs quite well .... in fact after a couple of months you can really see all the dust on the dust catches prompting a marathon effort to remove them, clean them, and put them back on. On my own case i have removed them completely, This does dust it all up a little more on the internals .... but a wee vacuum every few weeks when I play on hiding wiring is alot easier than cleaning and replacing all the filters.
Well I think that's about it from me.
Cheers and Beers
TheDawsonator

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved