Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: sorry guys 
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 00:13:41    Post Subject: sorry guys Reply with quote

not been in much as of late - got a shed im building that is kicking this carpenders butt - im so sorry i bought this kit -shed for my house .should of just design my own and build it !
short story of this is - i had to redesign the kit that arrived .piss poor wood frame design 10x18 shed (and not one board longer then a 8 ft 2x4 in the whole kit )
also i have had to put clients on a 3 week back log .becouse i have to get this done (spent 3 days on it right now and at like 6pm tonight i got the walls standing .still need to build the roof system ,shingle, install windows ,install trim ,install doors ,paint outside & inside ,
the wood is so cheap i have to get the roofing on and shed painted before any rain comes or im in deep crap !
it arrived 2-3 weeks late -
is costing me a ton of money now as i lost one bath remod .over having to delay the start date Sad
and im leaving in a week for a Sad 10 day trip to hawaii

Last edited by renovation on Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:58:05; edited 1 time in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved