Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Serener GS-L01 Fanless Mini-ITX Case 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:49:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to follow up on this until now... Logic Supply asked that I not share the PDF manual... The case is sold OEM style to them from the manufacturer, and they put a good deal of value added effort into the package they sell... including the manual. I am unsure if anyone else selling these do such a thing, and it would be unfair to give away what LS has worked hard to make.

But, if people need help with specific issues, please feel free to post and I'll do what I can.

In addition... I also asked them about the "no 80 wire IDE ribbon" warning and the drives showing as ATA-33. The PCB that hard wires the drives in does have 40 wires, but given the extremely short distance and gauge of the traces, it is possible for the drives to operate at full spec, despite what the BIOS reports. I would tend to believe this, based on the benchmark results I posted previously. My ATA-100 drive is performing at or above ATA-100 specs based on SiSoft Sandra.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved