Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: HEC Group 6C28 ATX PC Case 
zepper
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 16:59:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering about the metal thickness - 0.8mm SECC is the thinnest I normally consider for my own cases. I see that this has only 0.6mm - did you not notice the case to be flimsy and if not, what did they do using such thin metal to prevent it's coming across as flimsy?
. Also, the funny oval shaped holes at each drive position are mounts for plastic "twist-lock" drive clamps (to make the case somewhat more toolless as advertized - the drive cages have to be snug for that type of clamp to work well). Were the twist-lock pieces not included? Sometimes those items are optional and require the reseller to specify them on their order.
. Evercase 42x2 series are EXCELLENT cases, but the resellers seldom specify that the HD vibe damper bushings are included and/or the second removable HD bracket. Luckily they are inexpensive and you can order them direct from Evercase.
. I'm wondering if you can order the set of plastic drive clamps direct from Compucase? Other than that, a fairly ordinary case...

.bh.

Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved