Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Aluminum case's fit? 
Dfran
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 12:26:12    Post Subject: Aluminum case's fit? Reply with quote

I have a new case I'm putting together. It's a nice case, Lian-Li. The problem is the adapters they sell to go with it, ie: 3.5 to 5.25 adapter of which I have two, don't fit right. I had to cram them in the case making making bad scratches/gouges on the interior of the case. Sure it's the interior but I still know it's there and plus taking them in and out is a super pain and it makes everything worse. I'm doing some sanding to try and take some off and buff things out, with varying levels of sand paper and emery paper. WTF! I'm sanding out the inside of my case so everything fits right! I figured a really cheap case might have this problem but not this one. Does one have to buy an even more expensive case for things to fit together right? Is this an odd problem, or is this just something that one has to deal with?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved