Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Thermaltake Big Water 12cm Liquid Cooling System 
Blood
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 25 May 2005 00:47:04    Post Subject: Great system Reply with quote

I had purchased a thermaltake air system and it was WAY TOO LOUD!! The fan sounded like a hair dryer. Then i decided to look at watercooling, and im really glad that i got it. The Bigwater system works well, i also opted for the VGA cooler (It'll fit anyone's VGA) I have a thermaltake shark case and it's made for it. The only problem ive found is that my case door wont close when the radiator is on the outside but oh well. I recently switched my liquid to water+waterwetter+glycol. I tried waterwetter with the stock liquid and it gelatized (friggin weird). The new liquid works great and it way cheaper than buying more of the stock stuff.
If your worried about the stuff leaking dont worry its pretty safe. The screw things used to attach the tubes HOLD THEM! they're actualy kinda hard to get off. It comes with alot of tubing, it does kink, but if you make wide arks then it'll be fine. get the tubing with the spring in it if you can, it doesnt kink.
Lastly make sure you get good paste, and dont apply it too thick. Why buy a water sytem over a hundred and spoil it with cheap paste.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved