Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: New computer recommendations 
sgogeta4
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:36:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments so far.

A friend recommended me the Antec Sonata, it's supposed to have sufficiently good cooling and is quiet. I do not know if anyone here has personal experience which might differ from his opinion and besides from his opinion, all I've read online is positive reviews. I know the PSU is a little low, so I am considering maybe changing the case/PSU to Antec Performance One P160 and an Enermax 550W PSU. I'll probably pick an OEM CPU instead of a retail one and I'm looking into Scythe Shogun's heatsink. Also, I'll probably drop the soundcard for now in order to cover the better PSU. Just wondering about the RAM, what would be the difference besides the price between the Corsair Value and what I have currently? Btw the Sonata has room for another 120mm fan, and the SilenX fan was suggested by the same person who had that case. I don't really know much about fans, so I do not know if it's a) needed and b) good (it's supposed to be the quietest fan though) Any other recommendations on case/PSU/heatsink/fan?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved