Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Dirty Jokes 
J-Dog3000
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 11 May 2005 20:03:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote

i got one! ok let's make some enemies. it's kinda long.

Beer Lotus, Big Bruin and HackaX0rus are walking in a swamp and they come up to a fork in the road. Out of no where this swamp monster pops up and says "I'll tell you which way to go if your 3 Censored lengths equal 30 inches, if not i'll kill you!" Big Bruin being the confident man he is, step forward and pulls out his Censored . The monster measures it and says "20 inches! Very nice!" HackaX0rus isn't afraid either so he steps forward and pulls his out. The monster measures it and says "9 inches! Nice!" Beer Lotus has finally worked up the courage to show his. He step forward and shows his. The monster measures it and says "1 inch! Dammit! You made it through, take the left turn." So while walking down the road Big Bruin speaks up and says. "Well we all would have been dead today if it wasn't for my 20 incher." HackaX0rus says "We all would have been pushing up daisies if i didn't pack 9 inches." and then Beer Lotus said "We all would've been sleeping with the fishes if i didn't pop a boner."

Last edited by J-Dog3000 on Wed, 11 May 2005 20:27:01; edited 1 time in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved