Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: CM stacker 
Shadowsilence
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:19:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote

No replies in this post forever. So I went out and purchased the case. Oh my god is it big *insert perverted comment here*. I'm really impressed with the size of the case, there are alot of cons, but also quite a few pros. For people looking into this case.

Pros: *The size, it's enormous.
*There is a tray for the PSU that is twice the size of the PSU, any unused wires can just get tucked back up there and out of the way.
*Ventilated bottom with room for extra PSU, water cooling anyone?
*Mostly all thumbscrews.
*2x120mm fans and 80mm, great airflow.

Cons: Quite a big list for small things.
*Fan on the 4-in-a hdd thing won't hold in with normal fan screws, they just don't screw into the metal. You're stuck with the plastic push pins which I don't like.
*Backplates with cut outs for 80mm fans are flimsy, and don't connect to the case smoothly. Only holds in with two screws. Shotty at best.
*I had to modify the PSU adapter because the power connector on my PC Power & Cooling 510 SLI didn't quite fit. Some pliars and I bent the adapter plate up a little to make it fit flushly. Not a big problem, but still annoying.

That's what I have for right now. I haven't put a mobo or any drives in the case yet. I also still have more water cooling supplies on the way. It's quite a nice case, there's just to many small problems that are more annoying, than just problems.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved