Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Front Case USB 
huwyngr
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:24:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Hey Shadow' That's good timing ... for me.

Thanks for the warning but I think I'll be OK, even without looking inside the case. My mobo is the ASUS K8N-E Deluxe with the 64bit compatibility and it says:

Internal I/O Connectors - 2 x USB 2.0 connector supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports

ISTR it is a double header. But in any case the DuoConnect has at least one internal socket as well as the ones on the back of the case.

Are you by any chance able to confirm that the Bayone (is yours a 9 in 1 or an 8 in 1? -- NewEgg seems to have the latter while the Soyo reference they sent me is to the former) will read xD cards? I have xD and CF card cameras and although the Bayone picture shows the slightly wider gap in part of the SM slot where the xD card goes in my DaneElec reader the website does not list xD although Soyo Canada said it did read them.

BTW If anyone wants a very neat portable reader the DaneElec that NewEgg have is one of the most attractive I've seen with a smooth profile and a USB2 plug that folds into the case so it can't get damaged -- and it comes with an extension cable in case you need that to reach your USB ports.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved