Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Where have all the RPGs gone 
oldsage
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:56:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Kelly wrote:
I think I'm gonna try Vampire: Masquerade, ...

I played Vampire: Masquerade, and its a very good RPG game. One of the best. Maybe even better then the new one that just came out.

But there is one annoying "flaw" in it. The game only lets you save at certain spots in the game, and if you die before getting to what is a "save point" in the game, then you have to totally and completely redo everything that you were working on before that on the level. There was some extreme complaints about this on the developer's forums when this game first came out. I remember going to the developer's web site and seeing all the threads about it.

Other then the annoying save feature, its a really good game, and I would highly recommend it.

Another game I would recommend for RPG is Wizardry 8 (which is probably the all around best RPG developed in the last 5 years). It came out in the year 2000 and has pretty decent graphics. Not up to today's standards, but not that bad either. And has the most sophiscated combat system and character development you will find in any game released in the last 5 years.

And lastly I would recommend a title called "Wizards and Warriors".

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved