Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Survivor: Southern Style 
NewAwakenings
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 19:05:11    Post Subject: Re: Survivor: Southern Style Reply with quote

heylinder wrote:
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, several southern TV stations are joining together and are planning to do their own show, titled "Survivor: Southern Style".

The contestants will start in Montgomery, Alabama, travel over to Georgia and on to South Carolina. From there they will head up to North Carolina and over to Tennessee. They will proceed over to Arkansas and then down to Louisiana and over to Mississippi. They will finally end up back over in Alabama.

Each contestant will be driving a pink Volvo with Massachusetts license plates and large bumper stickers that read: "I'm Gay," "I'm a Vegetarian," "NASCAR Sucks," "Go Yankees,", "Smoking is for Idiots," "Hillary in 2008", "Deer Hunting is Murder", "Buy Dixie Chicks Records," "Dale Earnhart was a Sissy," and "I'm Here to Confiscate Your Guns!"

The first one that makes it back to Montgomery alive, wins!!!!

And when does this start... ones gotta know.. I am killing the b@st@rd witht he "Dale Earnhardt was a sissy" sticker!!!!!! Mad Laughing

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved