Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:09:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Doom 3
UT2004
Rise of Nations
Halo
C&C Generals
Soul Caliber II

All I play single player, I cannot stand the "leet" air that surrounds just about all multi player games online right now, If it isn't some leet little bastard who won't play on a map that he hasn't memorized all the camping spots, its some little wannabe script kiddie who downloaded a couple hacks and just wants to mess with people's emotions. Soul Caliber II I'll play, cause thats up front and in person, and I happen to have the ideal situation with a couple friends who are at my level of play so it is competitive.

Funny thing is, when I did play online, I was always close to the top of the pack....never the best, but above average.

MMORPG's I will not touch because I don't care for the subscription based pricing model, and I will never touch HL2 since it requires me to talk to Valve's servers when I want to play, regardless of game mode. (Yes, even in "offline" mode the game will want to dial in every once in a while.)

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved