Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Online/Multi-Player Games 
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:33:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I play EQ1 regularly.

I tried EQ2 in beta but the system specs required to play that game at any decent framerate were above what I have. It was great and all, but the 3fps I was getting sucked.

I've looked at WoW and I wasn't impressed, same for City of Heroes. The graphics on both were very nice and the use of cell shading looked good but the mechanics left something to be desired and the player interaction was about the same as EQ2 beta. You can literally go for hours and never talk to a soul. Much too quiet.

I hear that the Matrix Online went live today. There was blurb in the news on yahoo but I've no interest. I'd like to see what it looks like, but I barely have time to play EQ.

Other games? Americas Army used to be cool til all the AA official servers went away now it's too hard to get honor. I still play some single player games like Halo (Heroic difficulty rawks j00), Lords ofthe Realm 3 (OMG that thing can be so hard some times), Heritage demo (Is it me or is that game an upgrade to Age of Empires?), Solitaire (On my iPaq, it's hours of fun).

So, yeah. I like cheese.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved