Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: whats the longest you have gone with out a computer problem 
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:12:20    Post Subject: Re: whats the longest you have gone with out a computer prob Reply with quote

renovation wrote:
what is the longest time before you got a error message -or had a program go do a odd thing ,part break , Yikes

also whats the worst mistake you ever done to your computer system -that cost you money or lots of time to repair .

Most recently, about a year. Then Winamp broke. Bang Head Now I'm forced to use Windows Media Player. Oh well. Reinstalling WinAmp can't seem to fix, not even uninstalling it. If I feel inspired some time (it's been 3 months now) maybeI'll hunt down all the registry entries and really remove everything before reinstalling. It's hardly a large issue to me. Litestep keeps my system running smooth.

As for a mistake.... hmm I've never actually made a mistake that broke something, but once while I was playing Tomb Raider (back in the day) and I was stuck at a specific point (I think I needed to jump a boat or something) and I sat there for a half hour fumbling with it and got pissed off and threw my keyboard down. Yeah. Time for a new keyboard after that. Broke a few keys.

update: Yeah, i fixed WinAmp. Smile

Last edited by Kilamon on Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:06:29; edited 1 time in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved